Here is a list of changes we implemented on GG.deals today:
- We have once again redesigned the filters bar. We got rid of the "more filters" spoiler and keep all filters visible right away
- We have added a new "results count" on every page. It automatically adjusts the number of results when using filters.
- User pages such as Wishlist, Alerts and Collection use the new results count. We removed the black label that was previously located next to the page title.
- We added a new news category - "Subscriptions".
- You can now create an Alert for games featured in Subscriptions news. If you previously selected that you want to receive Alerts for ALL news categories, then the new category will be also included in your settings. If you customized your news Alerts, you will have to edit your Alerts and include the new category manually.
What we're working on next:
- Stage 3 of keyshop integration
- Major redesign of all table views on GG.deals
- Simplification of Deal Rating
- Subscriptions filter in Games view - ie filter out games that are included in Xbox Game Pass/EA Play etc.