rob006 Steps to reproduce:
- using Firefox, Windows 10
- go to https://forum.gg.deals/
- click the button "Start a Discussion"
- type "test" to both fields, title and post
- click the button "Post Discussion"
- "Choose Tags for Your Discussion" dialog is shown
- type any tag, e.g. "test"
- click "OK" button
Result is, that nothing happens, can't click the OK button.
So I found, that I have to close that dialog, click the button "Post Discussion" again and click "General discussion", then it's probably possible to create new post, but it's not intuitive, because the empty field text is "Choose a primary tag" - and the "General Discussion" looks greyed-out, not as a button, or clickable item.