There are some small updates on GG.deals today:
- We've added a list of all global presets on the site. There are more and more of them and they don't all fit in the navigation menu below the page title. You can access the list here https://gg.deals/presets/
- News tags are now visible and clickable on the bottom of each news.
- We brought back small separation dots between tags inside tables
- We brought back full Deal Rating on Deals page - however, you can only see it if you hide the sidebar
Other changes we've implemented in the past few days
- Fixed recognition of Xbox Game Pass PC Games - they should all be correctly tagged now
- "Hot new deals" page title only appears when deals are tagged with flame emoji (DR 6.0+). If your filter includes deals with lower DR (below 6.0), then the page title is just "New deals"
What are we working on next:
- We will investigate your problems with Wishlists (Ex-wishlisted games reappear on every sync ) - EDIT: solved
- We will enable you to hide sidebar on Wishlist & Collection views - EDIT: done
- We will continue to address your feedback to the new layout from user polls
- Subscription filter on Games view to allow you to filter out games available on Game Pass, games available on EA Play etc.
- Next big backend milestone: Add keyshops to Wishlists
- Nest big frontend milestone: Dark mode.