Here's a list of all new features implemented today:
- Very big update to Collections page. You can read more about it in our latest news - https://gg.deals/announcement/new-features-in-ggdeals-collections/
- GG.deals URLs no longer include the region parameter. (for example /us/, /pl/ etc). We realized that whenever our links were shared on external sites, they always linked to a certain region and whoever clicked on such link was automatically redirected to a region from the link.
- We've added flash messages for all actions relates to wishlists, collections and alerts (creating new entries, editing, removing). You will no longer add a game to your wishlist by accident and not realize it happened.
- You can now create links to specific tabs on the game card - for example https://gg.deals/game/frostpunk/?tab=about or https://gg.deals/game/frostpunk/?tab=dlc
- There are new descriptions in Alerts pop-up to help you understand correctly how the alerts work