Here are some new features we implemented on GG.deals today:
- Automatic headers on /Deals and /Games. If you play with filters/sorting you will no longer end up on a page with a header "Custom". Instead we will automatically detect what filters/sorting you selected and will display reasonably accurate header that reflects where you are on the page. Some headers may sound artifictial (for example "Most discounted Gamesplanet deals for Steam keys with "Batman"), but from navigation standpoint it's still a big improvement.
- "Shop now" hover on /Deals and /Wishlist will from now on only appear if you click on the area that recirects directly to the store. If you are on an area that redirects to game card, you will no longer see "Shop now" hover
- On mobile, we added "Shop now" CTA to better indicate where you need to click in order to get to the store.
- Game cards with Epic Games Store exclusives will now include the button "view on Epic Games Store"
- minor layout improvements / bug fixes.